Are you eligible for Gift Aid?

Use Gift Aid and you can make your donation worth more. For every pound you give to us, we get an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. 

In order to be eligible for Gift Aid, you must have paid enough income or capital gains tax. Your donations will qualify as long as they’re not more than 4 times what you have paid in tax in that tax year.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

You must contact us if you:

  • wish to cancel your declaration,
  • change your name or home address, or
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

You can find more information here: