We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive Social Media volunteer to help maintain our social media platforms and disseminate useful information to our audience. You will monitor and update our Social Media channels and support the Engagement Coordinator in the development and delivery of our SM strategy.
- Managing the organisation's Facebook account
- Establishing new channels in keeping with changing SM trends
- Assisting with the delivery and development of our organisation’s SM plan
- Increasing followers and engagement- Sourcing appropriate and relevant events, news items etc. for posting
- Reporting findings
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity, with an eye for design
- Familiarity with online social media outlets (such as Twitter, Pinterest, blogs, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience in dealing with SM for business, in particular Facebook and Facebook insights
- Passionate about making a difference
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work remotely and flexibly (approx. 3 hours per week)
Role includes regular online meetings.